The Brinkmann Rib Rack is the best solution for getting bulk ribs cooked. The ribs will get out of the rack with an amazing taste. If you are a BBQ foodie, you need this rack.
With the Brinkmann Rib Rack, you can cook delicious chicken ribs in a grill, oven, or even a smoker quite easily.
The rack is spacious and can hold up to four ribs quite easily. Moreover, you can cook other items alongside while preparing the ribs on one corner.
Brinkmann Rib Rack Specifications
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.8 x 3.4 inches
- Weighs 1 lb.
- Can easily hold four racks of ribs
- Can fit in an oven, grill or smoker
The Brinkmann Rib Rack will ensure you get tasty ribs cooked in your home within a few minutes. The rack is made of porcelain steel and has a black non-stick coat.
The smoker rib rack has inbuilt handles, for easy handling and removing from the cooking area.
If you buy baby backs (at Costco?) in the 3-rack package, and have some difficulty racking them up in this rack, try this:
- Cut 3 ribs off one end of each rack. (I usually cut the narrow end.) Prep for grilling as you normally do.
- Set grill for indirect cooking. Place rib rack so the ribs will be parallel to the heat source, putting one shortened rack each into 3 of the slots.
- Put the 3 cut-offs” into the 4th slot, side by side (like a 9-rib strip). N
- Cook until meat is ready to fall off the bone.
- Light in weight and easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Can cook bulk ribs quickly
- Can be used in smokers, grills or ovens.
- Has inbuilt handles for easy removing from the oven
- Sturdy and distributes the heat evenly.
The Brinkmann Rib Rack is an ideal smoker accessory for anyone who loves ribs. The rack is really easy to clean thanks to its rather large wires, which provide space to get into all areas to scrub.